New look login page and more in Mainchain 4.20
Version 4.20 delivers increased personalisation, with customizable grids and new options to filter your information, making it quicker and easier to access the details you require. It also includes an important update to the Logistics Order entry screen.
- See the information you want and how you want with Customisable grids
- Easier access to the latest status with search result filters
- More data – View Sender and receiver references in expanded widget and search results
- New Consignee look up for Logistics Orders, including editing and updating address details for saved consignee
Customisable Grids - Design your own grid to view your information as you need it
Drag and drop columns enable you to order your columns in any order. Click on the column and drag it to it new location.
Manage Grid Column’s Select which columns to display using the Manage Columns
Refine your searches with in grid filters – drill down to the detail with the new multi column filters.
Logistics Order Entry
Create, look up and NOW edit consignee details with the new consignee section – To Details
See Below to download the Consignee guide so you can get the benefits of the new features.
Also included in this release, bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Updated supported browser pop up message
- New Password reset screen
- Container search fix
- User Management section refinements
- Time out rule changed to be 1 hour from last activity
We are interested in getting your feedback and suggestions about how we can improve Mainchain for you.
If you have any feedback, let us know. Use the feedback option in Mainchain or contact our Mainchain Support Team